Write For Us
Why Write For Us?
I’ll get straight to the point. By writing for this blog, you benefit in several ways.
Take advantage of:
- High PageRank: PR 4
- High Alexa Rank: 86,771 (as of Oct. 6, 2010)
- Blog Subscribers: 99 (as of Oct. 6, 2010)
You also get:
- Quality backlinks to your site
- Exposure to 500+ newsletter subscribers
- Quality and targeted traffic
Why Am I Looking For Writers?
My goal is to provide my readers with top quality content that they can learn from and put into use for their own websites/blogs/internet businesses. I realize that there are others out there just like me who also want to provide value to others, and I want to give you the opportunity to get in front of new readers who are interested and eager to read what you have to write.
My blog benefits from the unique and quality content, and my readers benefit by hearing from someone new in the field that they can learn from. It’s a win-win for everyone involved.
Are You A Good Writer?
I’m looking for people that understand the value of writing top quality posts. It’s not just enough to write something “good.” It needs to be GREAT! I want my readers to be engaged and compelled and find real value in what they read.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to showcase your writing skill, your expertise, technical “KNOW HOW”, marketing insights, etc. to a completely new audience of readers. First impressions are everything, so be sure to make it the best you have.
Is this something you can provide? If so, there are some guidelines that I ask you follow.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Must be a minimum of 600 words.
- Must be related to one of the categories listed on the blog.
- Must be unique content and not posted anywhere else on the internet.
- Absolutely no blatant advertising or product reviews, unless you contact me first and/or an affiliate program is involved.
- Please respect common formatting rules when writing your post for possible consideration.
- You are allowed 2 “do follow” links within the post body or author bio.
- You are allowed to create your own custom author bio that will go at the end of your post. If one is not created, I may or may not create one for you.
- I have the right to edit, reject and accept guest posts for this blog.
- Your guest post will become the property of ReplaceYourSalary.com once it is published on the blog, with you being given credit as the author.
- I give no guarantee as to when your guest post will be published. There are many variables at play that determine the order at which posts are published on this blog.
- You MUST subscribe to all comments for your guest post and reply to comments left by others on your post. Failure to do so could result in me deleting your post and subsequent backlinks. I strongly believe in community and will enforce this rule.
Following these rules will be to your advantage and will greatly benefit both of our websites.
When you are ready to submit your guest post, please use the form below, making sure to complete all “required” fields.
I will then notify you that I have received your guest post and when you can expect it to be published on the blog.
That’s all there is to it. Have any questions? Leave a comment below or contact me.