If you have been doing affiliate marketing as long as I have, you’ll know that your blog is undeniably one of the most effective marketing tools you can use to promote affiliate products and services.
You can find a fair share of reviews and product recommendations on my blog, so I’m speaking from experience. Blogs are powerful, and they shouldn’t be underestimated as a promotional tool.
However, to ensure that you continue to use your blog effectively, you should always be aware of nifty WordPress plug-ins to make your life easier as an affiliate marketer.
One plug-in I believe to be an essential tool and should be part of every affiliate’s arsenal is MaxBlogPress’s Ninja Affiliate.
MaxBlogPress Ninja Affiliate
I’ll be honest. I’m lazy. Not all the time, but the less work I have to do the better. Since I promote a wide range of programs and products on my blog, it can be tedious to go through posts and link certain keywords with relevant blog posts or even affiliate links.
Then on top of that, I have to track clicks and stats on those links I just created. I don’t want to have to use several tools to manage my links. If I can do everything and automate the process with just one single tool, I’d be stupid not to use it, right?
Well, that’s what the Ninja Affiliate Plug-in for WordPress does. Ninja Affiliate was created by MaxBlogPress. While it was created with the affiliate marketer in mind, essentially any blogger can use this plug-in who want to create links that can be tracked, easily and effortlessly through their WordPress blog.
Keywords/Affiliate Link Management
The most prominent use for Ninja Affiliate is the link management tool and the ability to define specific keywords in your posts that you want turned into affiliate links, or any type of link you want for that matter.
Here are some key features:
- Convert any of your chosen keywords inside any posts on your blog to anchor text affiliate links, or plain old regular links as well. Can be very useful for linking certain phrases to existing blog posts as well.
- Assign multiple keywords to the same link or the same keyword to multiple links.
- Set a maximum number of affiliate links on each page or for the whole blog so as to avoid making your blog looking like a spam site. For instance, say I want the words “ninja affiliate” to link to my affiliate link. If I used that phrase quite a few times throughout my blog post, I don’t want each instance being linked. It would turn people off pretty quickly. Instead, I could choose to have just the first two or three instances of that phrase linked to my affiliate link.
- Easily insert your links using a drop-down box in the write post page.
- Categorize and manage your links in separate groups, specified by you.
- Cloak affiliate links to prevent any affiliate sabotage and loss of your hard-earned affiliate commissions.
- Use the affiliate link URL on any web page you want. You’re not restricted to only using the generated links on the blog using the plug-in. Even use the links in your emails.
- Choose to put “no-follow” on your affiliate links. In some cases you may want to do this, so they give you the option.
The cool thing about Ninja affiliate is that it uses a smart caching feature that doesn’t slow down your blog, which I’m sure you know is a big issue with other plug-ins, especially ones of a similar nature.
Both Affiliate Marketers and “Regular” Bloggers Need This Plug-In
I’m sure you can see the benefits that can be obtained, whether you’re an affiliate marketer or just a “regular” blogger that wants an easy way to manage links on your blog.
Ninja Affiliate, as I briefly mentioned before, also provides stats monitoring. Basically what this means is that you’ll be able to track the stats for all of your links, on all of your blogs that you have this plug-in installed on.
And with that said, you only need one license. You can install Ninja Affiliate on as many blogs as you own, without the need to purchase separate licenses. So, buy the plug-in once, and you’re done.
One More Reason Why You Need This Plug-In
Think about this for a minute…
If you have an established blog that has A LOT of content with hundreds or even thousands of posts, then the keyword/link management feature alone is going to expedite your affiliate marketing, link setup work quite a bit. You cannot possibly go to all these pages to manually insert your links, can you?
That would just be crazy! Like I said, I’m lazy. I would have to be nuts to even think about doing such a thing. I have better things to do with my time, and I’m sure you do, too.
Spending a few minutes to setup your list of keywords and target URL’s is all it takes to convert phrases into text links for your entire blog. I have no problem taking the time do that, when the rest of the process will be automated. Seems like a sure winner to me.
Get Your Copy of Ninja Affiliate Today
Here is the link to get this amazing plug-in:
MaxBlogPress Ninja Affiliate
Yes, that’s my affiliate link, currently being tracked by Bit.ly. Sadly, I just found out about this plug-in, so I haven’t had time to get it on my blogs yet. I assure you I will, as I can’t imagine going any longer without it as it will save me a ton of time!
If you click that link you will be taken to a page where you can see all the features of the plug-in, including a video showing you how it works, screenshots and examples, and an order button to buy it.
The price of the plug-in is a one-time payment of $97. They offer a 60-day money-back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied with how it works. I can’t imagine you wouldn’t be, though!
I think $97 is a good deal, especially since you should be able to make more money from using Ninja Affiliate. Afterall, affiliate marketing is all about tracking your links and seeing what works and what doesn’t. This plug-in takes care of that for you along with turning key phrases into money making links.